Summer Reading!

Create your own sms poll at Poll Everywhere

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lucky Number Thirteen

I escaped the bug going around the library system, but caught a bug from the various modes of NY public transit. Planes, trains, subways, ferries, taxis...it was inevitable I'd come back with a stuffy nose.

So excuse me if this post isn't up to my usual standard of blogging excellence...

I've been using GoodReads for about a year, so I'm not going to set up a LibraryThing account. You can see my GoodReads widget over in the sidebar. Those are books I've read.

I could envision using these sites for readers advisory or If You Like... Patrons can be nosey. Why not show them what their friends and neighbors are reading? It's like a shelving cart but with Flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment