Summer Reading!

Create your own sms poll at Poll Everywhere

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eighteenth Thing

I joined MySpace a few years ago after some of my friends did, but I deleted my account last year because of the creepiness factor. I see the people who use the site at the library and honestly, to think of myself in their company on MySpace? No, thanks.

On the other hand, I do love Facebook. I didn't have any enemies in high school. I wasn't picked on. I was captain of the softball team and editor in chief of the yearbook. Sure, I look back and I don't count those as the best days of my life, but I love finding people on Facebook whom I haven't seen since graduation.

I popped a Facebook widget over in the side bar, so add me as a friend, if you'd like. If I don't know you in person, just let me know that you're a NEFLIN library person in your friend request.

I really wish we had a Facebook or MySpace page for the libraries. They have become essential communication tools for everything else, why not libraries, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment