Summer Reading!

Create your own sms poll at Poll Everywhere

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thing the Sixth


Alright, so with Flickr mashups, I can get my lolcat cake and eat it, too.

Using the generator at Big Huge Labs, I made my own cat macro using a photo of my cat, Blanca.

Blanca has several aliases, including Blanca bin Laden, Blanca bin Soup Ladle, and Kitty Terrorist. She attacks first and may or may not ask questions later.

My husband works in emergency management and had brought home a rescue dummy from an exercise. I returned home from work that night. It was dark and all the lights were out in the house. I opened the door and flipped the light switch. Laying on the couch in the front room was this dead/bleeding dummy. Scared the bejeesus out of me.

Later that night, the cat decided to take action.

1 comment:

  1. This picture still makes me wince. Especially the way it seems like the scalp has been shaved off a bit, like when you have ice cream with freezer burn and you skim the top layer. Go Blanca, Kitty Terrorist! And go Blogyoda, minus the wrinkles (and green only in the glasses)! I love your blog's raspberry theme. Reminds me of chocolate and raspberry ice cream, mmm. Man, this is the third time I've mentioned ice cream in a blog - I guess someone is having a craving! Heading to the freezer now.

    ReplyDelete